Schneck Legal provides counsel on all aspects related to real property, including:
- Drafting and enforcement of sales contracts and conveyance instruments;
- Residential and commercial closings;
- Title and boundary disputes;
- Due diligence/environmental assessments;
- Property tax assessments and exemptions;
- Condemnation and eminent domain;
- Real estate development and financing; and
- Mortgages and foreclosures.
Schneck Legal compliments its Real Estate Law practice with the knowledge of the environmental, land use, and related regulations pertinent to all real property transactions. Undetected environmental contamination or zoning restrictions can quickly turn a newly acquired property into a costly liability. Mr. Schneck’s knowledge of state and federal environmental permitting and contamination issues, and local land use and development approvals, is invaluable when performing due diligence on prospective land purchases or resolving disputes post purchase. Utilizing Mr. Schneck’s civil litigation experience, Schneck Legal is capable of prosecuting and defending property disputes and liability claims in court, and effectively negotiating those claims when necessary.